2009年5月5日星期二

should i be with you again?

i l0ve you
but you dunno that
u know i am very hurt when you court my best fren
i heard it but i didn't cry
still smile and said with her
accept him la..aiy0r
mayb he can replace "him" leh
if you accept him,u will replace me=)
that was g00d
i hope that you can control her
dont let her smoke so many
its not good for health
ytd u chat with me in the msn
i'm very happy because u take care of me
really~
but you're not mine xD
mayb be fren will better than couple=D
never mind la.
keep it in my heart
lalalala
Our Gang!
everyone gambateh yahs!
we together ADD OIL !!
no boy still got us!
don't because of them and sad for them!
not worth
we must be happy always
smile always
laugh everyday
hahahahas
JIA YOU !!
all my ji mui !!

2 条评论:

piGFiSh 说...

ya~yee~mayb fren better then couple O...juSt wisH him happy ba...
we gang will gambateh de^^
will add oil together~
muAckKs~love u

er 说...

yaya~~
although can't be a couple~
but your 2 still is the friend~
we gambateh ba~~
muackzx~
mummy support you ya~