2009年5月6日星期三

LEAVE

this time i really lost him
trw she will give the answer him
will be his gf anot
she love him.he love her
but why dun wan to together?
bcuz she scared me will sad
but i tell you
i am nothing actually
i will be ok if you accept him
i wont cried for him


and also i lost my ex-bf 'D' already 5 month

no talk at all , last week only i add back him in my msn

but still don't have to chat

1 days,i find him to chat,but he never find me back

duno he is DC anot

i still said nvm la..if you not free to chat..next time bah=)

until ytd i log in my xiao yu_hurt msn and chat with my babe J

then i on back my xiaoyee i saw his pm is scolded ppl

i feel that was me=(
i asked michelle,he saying me?

she said:no la..soh mui..dont think too much
i als0 hope that i thinking too much

t0day no saw him on9.then asked ppl,they answer me back

got yahs,then i know that really is



SMILE TO FACE EVERYTHING=)
OR BE MAD?

5 条评论:

THIS IS J, JOEY 说...

我的比, 你何苦这样呢?
你知道我看到你用装开心来麻醉自己, 我有多么心痛吗?
我不想你们很像我这样
我看到我身边的朋友一个一个的失恋伤心难过
我真的很想杀死全部男生
我爱的[他]也对我好冷淡
和不回我信也没什么两样
很多人叫我放弃也很多人叫我等

男生到底在想什么?
我们就不能了解吗 ?

xia0 hui 说...

babe Jie
i noe u sure so sam fu ler .
haiz .
same with j0ey babe .
dun sad and cry anym0re ya
babe s0 leng
sure many ppl chase =]

be happy .

babe yee and babe j0ey

muaks

一个的守候着 说...

mui ~~
dun wan think jor la..
if he really block n delete euu..
euu also cannot say anything..
see..mii also ya...
慢慢就习惯的...

if they really together jor...
euu muz happy..
coz he can find a gud gf mah..
he happy euu also happy ya..

take care ~~
still got us to pei euu~~

gambatie..XD

Yee 说...

Thx for yours caring me
=)
no them still got fren and my beloved ji mui!
love you all

er 说...

不要勉强~~
加油~
永远支持你丫~