2009年4月29日星期三

Ji MUi?

i cried t0day at the skul
bcuz of him and my frenship

HiM*

ever since i still l0ving you
u als0?
but what answer i get is?
u hate me s0 much and not love me already
what can i d0 just cry
watever la..
i wont disturb your life anymore
sigh*


Ji mui

Finally,ying you know what happend
i tell you because i want you to kn0w that
but i really dunno u will cried because of us
i am sorry to y0u*


hope got nth will happen on us again!
if have als0 must tell us
because we ji mui will beside you and support you!
i can surety!

just hope you happy everyday and smile
don't be sad anymore

t0 all my ji mui als0 yahs

Jia Yii
Lee Yee
Yit Ying
Yoon Jacq

4 of them forever are my best ji mui
and als0 got other want
xixi


BE HAPPY*
EVERYONE

1 条评论:

BeiBei 说...

love u too ~
dun cry le~
pass ed..