2009年6月1日星期一

my life n0w

long time didnt update my blog.
know why?
bcuz i lazy write,and no time to update als0 xD
everyday jusco ,snooker , sing k and cc
sien la weiiii~
n0 m0ney 0ut actually,all my fren keep asked me 0ut~
brother,no m0ney 0ut lehh
aiy0r,nvm la,we belanja y0u
ok! g00d! owaz they belanja me
weiwei a weiwei ~call me dun smoke h0?
you leh?smoke als0 lohs=(
how can like that?
blekk


h0h0h0
s0 enj0y my life n0w

tomorrow!

mayb i will start my job~
wow! g0t j0b t0 d0 n0w
happy sei luhs
=D
mayb no time t0 update my bl0g
because finish my job at 2am only i back h0me,sure tired=S
lalala,go be pig luhs

have a nice day
nite^^

4 条评论:

er 说...

take care yourself la~
dun wan smoke la~
be careful la~
hope when you work can be happy ya~
dun wan make yourself tired ya~
^^

BaBe YiNg 说...

wow~~got job jor oo~~
take care ah...
got time then slp la..
dun wan go anywhere jor...

dun wan smoke ah..
beng euu gao gao..XD

Yee 说...

hiak hiak
thx mummy and babe jie
l0ve you 2 wa
muackss.=)

Yee 说...

hiak hiak
thx mummy and babe jie
l0ve you 2 wa
muackss.=)